Tuesday, March 8, 2011

organizing!

Pretty tired tonight (went to bed at 5 and got up at 11... weird, I know) and I'm fairly sure that I'm not getting above a C on the exam I took today...

BUT
I went to Target, Walmart and Bed, Bath and Beyond tonight, and bought various items to help get this place organized. I found the most darling clear storage containers that have hearts (on one) and stripes (on the other) on them... and yes, I shop in the kids section. :)

I also found a bunch of little toys for the kids for their birthdays (end of April)-- I got little books, some painting supplies, and a keepsake box to decorate with gemstones for A. And best of all, the whole lot cost me maybe 10 bucks! I'm excited to give them their presents!!

I also finally bought some over-the-door coat-hangers... now we can hang up our coats and sweatshirts, plus my bags aren't taking over the room. 

Ooh... I also bought 6 little tin buckets (2 blue, 2 pink, 2 white). They look somewhat like this:

They'll be perfect for all the millions of pens, highlights, pencils, and random change we have laying around. Plus they're adorable. :)

Lastly, I found the cutest tiny tissue-boxes. I bought an extra one for you, Justine! I know how much you love tiny things. 

(Now I just have to find easter eggs that are big enough to fit those tiny bottles.) 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are getting organized!! Sounds wonderful.
    AND I can't wait to see this tiny tissue box!!!! ahhh. I was searching for some eggs too, no luck yet.

    ReplyDelete