Friday, March 4, 2011

one down, one to go

One midterm down, one to go.

Now I have to get cracking on two papers... one due later today and the other due next Friday.
Not to mention the 5 pager and finishing up the 8 pager

...

and here I thought I would get to relax this weekend.
BUT
All is well. Once I have all this stuff done it will be spring break and I will be going on an adventure with J. I already have the hotels booked and some restaurants picked out. Plus we're going to get a massage and going for a wine and chocolate tasting. :)

I'm very excited! Even though we got a break only about two months ago, it's been a busy and trying two months, and it will be nice just to relax and enjoy each other's company.
PLUS
Once our Chicago adventure is over, we get to see some wonderful friends for a St. Slappy's day celebration. What could be better?!

(I better get working on those easter eggs.)

1 comment:

  1. YEAAAAAAAAAAH CHICAGO AND ST. SLAPPYs DAY! That's what I'm livin for these days. :)
    Good luck with the rest of midterms!!

    ReplyDelete