Tuesday, March 8, 2011

another night without sleep

So.

I have an exam tomorrow. And since it's 25% of the overall grade, I really need to do well. Hence, no sleep tonight. I'm pretty excited to finally (someday) be done with school.

In other (more exciting) news, I bought new running shoes and sports bras tonight. The shoes are dark gray and purple, and I love them. The sports bras were expensive, but I haven't bought any since July 2007 (read: some 70 lbs ago).

WOW. That's really embarrassing. And sad. I looked at pictures of me at L's wedding in 2007, and it makes me really sad/angry that I a) thought I was really fat then and b) let myself get to here.

Ugh.

Okay. I cannot go back and change it, I can only change where I go from here.

**Breathe.

Ready? Set? GO!

Start slowwwwwly.
I'm going to use this program to get started. I will start next week at the SERF-- everyone will be gone for spring break, and it will be less embarrassing to be huffing and puffing in an empty room.

For this week, I will focus on my classes and getting my papers done, as well as cleaning up this apartment. There is definitely too much stuff everywhere.

(And yes, I do know that I need to sleep better if I ever want to lose weight. I have read the studies and I get it. Sometimes, life just gets in the way. I can't imagine someday trying to balance all this with a full-time job and kids. But more on that later...)

No comments:

Post a Comment