Thursday, April 28, 2011

interview.

So I interviewed this morning.

And I have no idea how it went. See, whenever I talk to people and I say anything stupid (or stupid-sounding), I leave the conversation remembering only the parts that were stupid. They play in my head for the rest of the day, over and over... 


Therefore, I have no idea if I said anything useful or good, but I can tell you for sure that I said quite a few stupid things.


I don't think I'll get the internship. And while that makes me sad, I'm really glad I applied, and I hope this means that there's something even more awesome in my future. 


In related (ish) news, I've been looking online for jobs in Phoenix, and just need to draft up some sort of starter e-mail to send with my resume. However, this has thus far proven to be more difficult than writing a paper for school (why? I have no idea), and it's going poorly.


Any advice? I feel like my brain has turned to mush, and this is a bad time for all that to be going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment